Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Night Memories

Happy Monday pretties! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was spent making memories with my niece Brooklynn and nephew Braxten. Saturday my Momma, Sister-in-law Constance, and I took the sweet B's to a pumpkin patch located in my hometown. The kids had an absolute blast feeding animals, finding money in a haystack, and playing on bounce arounds. We had a great time making memories together and I most enjoyed getting to love on my little sweeties! Did I mention I LOVE being an Aunt?

I know most people dread Mondays, but I enjoy Mondays. I have always loved Monday because it meant two things. 1) That my routine and schedule was back on track. ( I am a huge schedule and structure freak! I hate not having a plan or a routine.) 2) That Monday Night Football is on and well it was a Family affair! For as long as I can remember my Monday Nights during the Fall have been spent watching Monday Night Football. My family would always make popcorn, gather around the coffee table, dance to the Monday Night Football theme song, and just spend time together as a family. Needless to say it was the perfect way to start the week! I can remember the first time I watched Monday Night Football in College after I moved out. I cried! I cried because that family tradition that had always been there was over and well I realized I was an adult! Well I am happy to report that the Monday Night Football tradition has been reinstated but instead of it being a Martin tradition it is becoming a Shibley tradition ( still can't believe I will be a Shibley in a year). I am thankful that I have a partner that enjoys football and well wants to watch it as much as me! I am excited that Colt and I can begin this tradition and carry it on with our future children (2017 hopefully a Shibley Baby will be born). 

Speaking of mine and Colt's future I am soooo excited to report that Colt is actually talking about buying land and building in Charleston!! SQUEAL!!!!!! I have always wanted to move back and live in my hometown when I got married and well Colt was not sold. I finally compromised and agreed that I would be OK living in his hometown of Greenwood. Well the other night Colt completely shocked me and informed me that we might as well just buy land and build in Charleston and not even try to look in Greenwood! Ya'll my jaw hit the ground! I was absolutely speechless (shocking for me I know)! So Saturday my Momma and I drove around my beautiful little hometown and looked for properties. We will definitely be saving and most importantly praying that Gods will and plan will be done. 

OH EM GEE how could I forget MY RED SOX are in the WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!! Ya'll I was so excited and have to admit I cried! I love my Boston Boys!

I hope that everyone had a great start to the work week and that this week will only get better! 

xo

Allyce

No comments:

Post a Comment