Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tresses Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday Ya'll! I hope you all had a great Tuesday! My Tuesday was wonderful because well it was Hair Day! The BEST Day for us ladies. I have only had four woman cut and color my hair in 13 years. I was in a long committed relationship with the same stylist for 11 years. I unfortunately had to end that relationship. It wasn't her it was me! Seriously I was driving 45 minutes to get my hair cut and colored every five weeks. It was just getting too expensive in gas and I honestly hated having to take off a day to get my hair done. I tried out a couple of stylist after my "break-up" but none could compare until I met Nicci. I went in a little nervous to my appointment. I mean I was meeting a complete stranger and entrusting her with my hair. But ya'll as soon as I met Nicci I felt completely at ease. She honestly is one of the most talented hair stylist there is and she is probably one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! If you live in the Fort Smith area and need a stylist she is the woman you should see! At my first appointment Nicci asked me what shampoo and conditioner I was using. I was using Redken So Soft because well I thought it would make my hair feel baby soft. Nicci informed me that she needed me to stop using So Soft and use a sulfate and paraben free shampoo and conditioner. I thought she was CRAZY! I had tried the L'Oreal Ever Pure when it first came out and I absolutely hated it! So I took her advice (with hesitation) and went to Wal-Mart and bought the cheapest sulfate free shampoo and conditioner they had! OM EM GEE Ya'll it was the BEST stuff! My hair had never felt softer and my hair has become much healthier. Go to Wal-Mart pay the $5.97 and see for yourself. The brand is Simply U. Here is a picture of these miraculous products.




So while I am talking about paraben free products I must recommend these products for you to try! These products make having a good and more importantly healthy hair day possible! 
  • First is Phytovolume Actif By Phyto. It's a wonderful volumizer that I really like because it's designed for fine and limp hair. I have to be honest though I seriously only bought this product because I read that Carrie Underwood uses it. I mean if it's good enough for Carrie then it's good enough for me! But for real it's a good product and it's also good for your hair! I purchased mine from the good ole Ulta!

  • So the next product is bioinfusion keratin silk and smoothing serum. It is in my opinion better then some of the high dollar hair oils. Ya'll this product is super economical and can be picked up at Walgreens. If you have a Walgreens reward card it is currently $3.99! Trust me I am stocking up on this product!
So I hope that you will consider one or all of these products. Just remember healthy hair is pretty hair so take good care of it! I hope your Tuesday was great! Oh my Red Sox won tonight! Just two more wins and we are headed to the World Series! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

xo

Allyce 


2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see you blogging dear! I have done so for several years and it is fun to look back and see the progression I've made or vice versa. I am going to follow your blog and promote it. I would love for you to do the same for me. www.lkbscherrybowl.blogspot.com Love you bunches! Lavetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're blogging! You're going to love it! I can't get enough. We all need to get together soon! Come check out my blog: www.youthfulsouthernlife.blogspot.com XO

    ReplyDelete