Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thrifty Thursday!

Okay so I am a huge bargain shopper! I am always looking for a great deal. I always love the thrill I get when I found a gem in clearance. Honestly I get my economical shopping from my Momma! Growing up I purchased a majority of my clothes from thrift stores and if I did buy clothes from a Department Store they were always on Sale. I am glad that I learned at a young age the art of economical shopping!

 I am currently obsessed with J Crew and J Crew Factory clothing, however I am not loving their prices. I admit I will pay a lot for denim, purses, timeless jewelry, and even boots (I am obsessed with Fall/Winter so it would be a wise purchase for me). BUT I am not really into spending a lot on tops and dresses. Ya'll styles change all the time. Weight fluctuates. I just can not bring myself to spend a lot of money on those items. So I have found some J Crew and J Crew Factory looks for less!

This is the J Crew Factory Dotted Keyhole Blouse. It is currently $64.50










This is the less look! It's the Swiss-Dot Chiffon Top from Old Navy and is currently $29.94! So the Old Navy top would save you about 55%! Goodness you could buy two of these bad boys!








OK so the next J Crew Factory item has two looks for less! The J Crew Factory Quilted Jacket is currently $128.
The Old Navy Women's Quilted Barn Jacket is currently $59.94.


The other look for less for the jacket is this little bargain from the Target! The Merona Womens Quilted Puffer Jacket is $39.99!!! Ya'll you could buy both looks for less and STILL have money left over! The Target look is about 68% LESS then the J Crew look!




So this adorable J Crew Factory Quilted Puffer Vest is currently $98.
The look for less is the Old Navy Quilted Barn Vest and is a steal at $39.94! So you could buy two of these vest and STILL have money left over! This look for less would save you about 59%!








So I saved the best deal for the look for less for last! This is the J Crew Collection bonded Cashmere zip sweater jacket. It is currently $548! Yes that is the correct price! No typo here!








So the look for less comes from Old Navy (shocking I know). The Women's Zip Front Boyfriend Cardis is $39.94. Ok pick your jaw up off the ground. Yes that would be a savings of about 92%! Ya'll you would save $508.06! You could get season tickets to the Razorbacks for that savings!! 






So I hope that you all appreciate these looks for less. If you are a J Crew addict or wannabe addict I strongly suggest you look at the website and then cruise on over to you local Old Navy or Target. Chances are you will find a lot of looks for less on your trip! 

Hope that your Thursday was terrific! My Red Sox won tonight and are ONE win away from the World Series! I told ya'll I was a crazy sports fan!

Have a happy and blessed Friday!

xo

Allyce 







No comments:

Post a Comment