Monday, October 14, 2013

Well hello Ya’ll! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I have contemplated doing a Blog for the past year and a half and the thing that always discouraged me from doing one is the thought "Do people even care about my fashion, make-up, and cooking advice or recommendations?" Well over the last six months I would definitely say that I felt as if people would appreciate my advice and recommendations! Instagram was a HUGE motivating factor for me to think ya know maybe a Blog wouldn't be so bad! I have posted on my Instagram different outfit styling, beauty products I adore, and recipes of yummy meals I have made and well the outpouring of LIKES made me think OK I can do this! Also I have some really wonderful friends and I started noticing them asking me for advice on what make-up I would recommend, and also asking for fashion advice.  I like to tell my friends that I am glad my prissy pants are finally serving a purpose!  So here is a little bit about myself and the things that make my heart so happy!
·         I am engaged to my absolute BEST Friend and the most amazing man Colt Shibley. He is probably the funniest person I know and he never fails at making me laugh! Plus the fact that he loves me for all of my flaws, my obsessive compulsiveness, and neurosis. I mean come on how could I not love him!
·          I am obsessed with well Houndstooth Print and the Arkansas Razorbacks! Houndstooth Print has become my signature print. Anytime a friend of mine spies anything Houndstooth I immediately receive a text! I truly have wonderful friends!
·          I am also a CRAZY sports fan! Yes I woman, Yes I know the game, and Yes I watch ESPN! My three teams that I am so obsessed with and love are the Boston Red Sox, the New England Patriots, and the Razorbacks of course.  I mean I have to be honest I love watching sports in general. If Football or Baseball is on I will most likely be watching!
·         My Family are the most important people in my life and I am soo immensely blessed to have two beautiful nieces, and three (with one on the way) handsome nephews. They are by far the cutest, smartest, sweetest, and most talented kids that ever existed.  I promise I am not being biased at all. My Momma is my Best Friend and well she is the person that I get my fashion sense, cooking, and crafting skills from! She is also the woman I hope to be someday! She is such a Godly woman who loves the Lord and managed to make sure that growing up her kids knew the Lord and were able to develop a relationship with him! She is also the best wife who never fails to make my Dad Breakfast and Supper every day and makes sure his lunch is packed for work every single day!
·         I think it’s pretty obvious that I love clothes, accessories, and make-up.  For as long as I can remember I have ALWAYS had an obsession with these things! I was always playing dress-up or styling my Barbie’s to have the perfect outfit! Fashion just makes me happy. Clothes make me happy. I can have the absolute worst day in the  entire world but as soon as I look at a Fashion Mag or even do some window shopping at Target my day is saved and it’s a great day!


 So here is the deal I WILL NEVER EVER recommend something that I am not 100% in love or believe in! I am a very honest person when it comes to fashion, and beauty. Houndstooth and Hogs will be devoted to Fashion, Beauty, Crafting, and Cooking advice and recommendations as well as maybe some Wedding Details! Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you all enjoyed this wonderful Fall Monday! XO Allyce 

No comments:

Post a Comment