Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tresse Talk Tuesday


Happy Tuesday Pretties! Today we are going to talk about our luscious locks again in Tresse Talk Tuesday! I am a HUGE on having themes! It is part of what makes me who I am, and honestly the OCD in me is at peace when I am going along with a theme. SO tada I give you Tresse Talk Tuesday!

So last week I talked about how I am OBSESSED with sulfate and paraben free hair products and how much healthier my hair has become since I started using them (along with the wonders of my FAB Hair Stylist Nicci Webb). This week I want to pass along a little gem I found at Wal-Mart that I use to deep condition my hair once weekly. The product is Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair cream. It is located with the ethnic products at Wal-Mart and other drugstores and Ya'll it is a miracle working product! 

I have highlighted/colored my hair since I was 13 and have used some sort of heat based styling tool well since I was 13. Ya'll my poor hair has been damaged! Thankfully my hair is much much healthier now because 1)I have started using products that are good for my hair and color and 2) I am not going so blonde with my hair anymore (RIP really blonde hair days) and opting for a more natural looking blonde much like Jennifer Anniston.

 I once read an article when I was about 15 about women just slathering deep conditioner or even just regular conditioner on there hair at night and sleeping with a shower cap on to really condition it. I have slept with a shower cap and conditioner on my head once a month ever since. I have tried LOTS of deep conditioners over the years but nothing has truly helped to repair my hair until I found Cantu! After a month of using this regimen with Cantu the girl that did my hair prior to Nicci could tell a difference in my ends and just said my hair felt healthier! 

Cantu is very very economical. I believe its like $4 or $6 and the smell is absolutely heavenly! Plus shower caps are super economical and will cost you very little. I highly recommend doing this process BUT I would first check with your hair stylist and make sure this product will be ok with your hair if you get it colored. Some oils can strip color from your hair making your color not last as long so please check with your stylist!

Here is that miracle product I have been raving about! 





 Tomorrow the great Fall Classic aka World Series starts and I could not be more EXCITED! Game 1 starts at Fenway Park (the most spectacular place I have every been) in my most favorite city Boston! LETS GO RED SOX!!!!!!

 Tomorrow I plan on dishing about some Wedding details! This Wedding planning thing is going to be a blast! 

Until tomorrow have a blessed day!

xo

Allyce

No comments:

Post a Comment